2020 Impact Areas
By the year 2020 we desire to accomplish impacting the Chattahoochee Valley in specific ways, through proclamation, compassion, and justice.
- Goal – To equip over 10,000 people from churches all over america in evangelism that will reach out to over 100,000 people by 2020.
- Measure – We will track all of the various ways we do trainings and also the approximate number of people reached through those we train through events and efforts we help to launch.
- Initiatives – Every Home for Christ Campaign, Monthly outreaches, Outreach initiatives launched in other cities, TTC Equipping Weekends
- Goal – To restore homes in inner city neighborhoods and plant missionary families there to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus and make disciples.
- Measure – We will have 10 Project: Lifehouse Homes
- Initiatives – “Project: Lifehouse” “Thanksgiving and Christmas Outreaches”
- Goal – To establish worship, prayer and outreach initiatives that will help shift the spiritual climate over cities and to help end the injustices of human trafficking, poverty and division.
- Measure – There will be weekly outreaches that go into every single strip club and red-light districts in our area. There will be outreaches in impoverished areas that will help to provide hope and help. There will be area-wide gatherings each year that bring people from various denominations and races to help combat prejudice and racism in our community. There will be weekly and monthly worship and prayer gatherings that involve people from various denominations, races and ages.
- Initiatives – Revival on the River, Redeem, Intercessory Prayer Meetings, Eminent Worship, United in Prayer Monthly Gatherings