Welcome to the 5 P’s of Evangelism
- The five p’s of evangelism are presence, proclamation, power, persuasion, and prophetic. These are five methods, or approaches, to reaching the lost.
- Due to the various social, political, spiritual battles taking place in our world, it is clear that proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ is more necessary today than any other point in history.
- There are five primary goals for this course:
- Recognize the urgent need to share the gospel.
- Study the given Biblical mandate.
- Communicate the Biblical basis of Apologetics.
- Recognize the relevance of signs and wonders.
- Identify God’s desire for His children to speak prophetically.