Our mission at Take the City is to see the Body of Christ unified and mobilized to see entire cities transformed and revitalized. We are so excited to announce that we will be taking an international trip this year to bring the Gospel to the Czech Republic. Our dream is to begin to see entire cities transformed around the world as churches begin to work together and take the Gospel of Jesus Christ into their city.
We are extending an invitation to a total of 10 people for this trip. We will be spending our time in the Czech Republic doing street outreach, creative evangelism and music in the city squares and we plan to host an evangelism training conference where we will mobilize people from churches all over the area into the city of Prague. Also, we hope to connect with Teen Challenge and do a community outreach in a small village called Zlonice.
Czech Trip Goals:
- Creative Evangelism Outreaches in main squares of Prague
- Street Outreach
- Evangelism Training Conference in Prague with local churches
- Community Outreach event in Zlonice, Czech
Q&A’s about Czech Take the City Trip 2017
- What are the dates? August 1-10
- Who Can Come? Must be over 15. We are only taking 10 people.
- How do I Apply? Go to takethecity.com/czech and fill out the online form
- How Long will the trip be? 10 Days
- Where will we be staying? In two large rooms in a Hostel in Prague.
- How much will this trip cost? $1850
|Planning Schedule for Trip|
|April 9th, 2017||2pm-4pm Team MTG||Deposit DUE||$200|
|May 7th||2pm-4pm Team MTG||1st Trip Payment Due||$500|
|June 11th||2pm-4pm Team MTG||2nd Trip Payment Due||$500|
|July 9th||2pm-4pm Team MTG||3rd Trip Payment Due||$650|
|July 30th||2pm-4pm Team MTG|
Expectations of all Team Members:
- Fill out online application and submit initial deposit by April 9th, 2017.
- Make payments for trip on time and Attend all Czech Team Meetings @ 5304 Hurst Drive, Columbus Ga 31901