Take the City – 757
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 6 @ 10:00 pm
At Regent University Chapel
Take the City is a movement that is impacting cities all over America. Our mission is to unify and mobilize the churches in cities to take the gospel of Jesus Christ into their cities and see those cities forever changed. We want to invite you to this powerful one-day training event where you will be encouraged, equipped and activated to share God’s love with people everywhere you go!
This training will involve times of worship, prayer, training, activities and outreaches out into the city. People of all ages and from various denominations are all welcomed to this training event. Our primary focus is to help equip every-day followers of Jesus Christ to grow in sharing the gospel and impacting the world around them.
- 4pm – Registration and Pre-Event Prayer
- 6pm – Worship and Training (Session 1)
- 10am-12pm – Worship and Training
- 12pm – Lunch Break Outreach
- 2pm – Training
- 5pm – Dinner Break Outreach
- 7pm – Worship, Testimonies and Final Training Session