Discovering the JOY
8 Session Evangelism Boot-camp
We want to journey with you in discovering the JOY in representing God’s love and goodness in everyday situations.
This eight week course is designed to help everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ learn how to more effectively represent Him in everyday life. This Boot-Camp is not designed just for the “spiritually elite” but rather everyday people who long to be used by God at their schools, workplaces, homes and surrounding community. The primary goal of this Boot-Camp is to help de-mystify evangelism for believers who may feel scared of sharing their faith.
This Boot-camp is eight sessions long and can be done either during a weekend or over an eight week period.
When? – Thursday nights at 6:30pm – (This training will start February 18th and will be 8 weeks long.)
Where? – 5304 Hurst Drive, Columbus, Ga 31901
Here’s an overview of what we would cover each session:
- Identity – Who are we in Christ?
- Intimacy – We bear fruit when we abide in the Vine.
- Authority – We are Christ’s ambassadors
- Proclamation – How to share the gospel effectively
- Prophecy – How God can speak through us
- Healing/ Words of Knowledge – How to pray for the sick
- Deliverance – How to set the captives free
- Destiny – God has huge plans to use each of us!
What to bring to Boot-Camp:
- An expectant and open heart
- A personal notebook/ Journal
- Commitment to attend at least 6 of the 8 sessions.
How much does this training cost?
While there is no formal charge for this bootcamp we do recommend one of two giving options to help cover the expenses for this event.
- Optional – Bring a love offering each week to help cover the cost of this training.
- Optional – one time gift to Take the City to help cover the cost of this training.